Recently, the National Energy Administration issued the "Key Points of Market Supervision in 2016" (hereinafter referred to as "Key Points"). The "Key Points" emphasizes that the energy market supervision work must actively adapt to, grasp and lead the new economic normal, follow the strategic thinking of "four revolutions and one cooperation" in energy, and strive to practice "innovation, coordination, green, openness and sharing" The development concept, in accordance with the work idea of "strict supervision, promoting the market, and strengthening services", effectively strengthen the supervision of the energy market and streamline administration and decentralization. Effective implementation of plans, policies and projects to promote the construction of a clean, low-carbon, safe and efficient modern energy system.
The "Key Points" put forward six key tasks for the supervision of the energy market in 2016. The first is to further strengthen the supervision during and after the event by streamlining administration and delegating power to promote the effective implementation of energy strategic planning and industrial policies; the second is to promote the construction of energy markets such as electricity, improve the trading mechanism, and promote price reform; the third is to strengthen the supervision of the energy market order and promote monopoly The links are open and transparent to maintain a fair and just market environment; the fourth is to organize and carry out key special supervision and supervision to improve the pertinence and effectiveness of supervision; The sixth is to strengthen the construction of supervision capacity, promote supervision according to law, and improve supervision efficiency.
The relevant person in charge of the Market Supervision Department of the National Energy Administration stated that the "Key Points" are based on the work philosophy of compliance with laws and regulations, fairness and justice, serving the overall situation, and supervision for the people. It is formed after comprehensive analysis and judgment of difficult work. The main goals are: to adapt to the new situation, new tasks and new requirements of the development and reform of the energy industry under the new normal, to further strengthen and innovate energy supervision, to solidly promote market construction, to serve economic and social development, and to achieve, maintain and develop the people's quality of life. Fundamental interests. Promote the effective implementation of energy strategies, plans, policies and projects by carrying out key special supervision and supervision of key issues, regulate electricity market access and market transactions, promote the construction of a credit system, promote "three public" dispatch and new energy consumption, and promote power grids . Standardized and fair operation of oil and gas pipeline network facilities, ensure high-quality power supply services and stable natural gas supply, and effectively safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of market players and energy consumers. By organizing the formulation of electricity market trading rules and market supervision measures, establishing a market-oriented trading mechanism, actively and steadily promoting the construction of the electricity market and price reform. By improving the energy administrative law enforcement work mechanism, increasing energy administrative law enforcement and inspection efforts, strengthening the service function of the 12398 energy supervision hotline, actively doing a good job in complaint reporting and dispute resolution, preventing market violations, and effectively meeting the reasonable demands of energy companies and consumers appeal. At the same time, further strengthen the building of supervision capacity, standardize the supervision work process, highlight the problem orientation and goal orientation, identify the key points, make precise efforts, implement limited supervision and effective supervision, and promote the institutionalization, proceduralization, standardization and transparency of supervision work.
All divisions, dispatched agencies, and directly affiliated institutions:
The "Key Points of the National Energy Administration's Market Supervision Work in 2016" has been reviewed and approved at the executive meeting of the director, and is hereby issued to you. Please implement it according to the actual situation.
General Department of National Energy Administration
March 28, 2016
Key Points of the National Energy Administration's Market Supervision Work in 2016
The overall requirements for energy market supervision in 2016 are: thoroughly implement the spirit of the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the Third, Fourth, and Fifth Plenary Sessions of the Eighteenth Central Committee and the Central Economic Work Conference, and follow the "four revolutions, one The strategic idea of "cooperation" is the general follow-up of energy work in the new era, strive to practice the development concept of "innovation, coordination, green, openness and sharing", actively adapt to the new normal, grasp the new normal, lead the new normal, and earnestly implement the National Energy Work Conference In accordance with the relevant requirements of the "National Energy Administration's 2016 Energy Work Guidance", in accordance with the work idea of "strict supervision, market promotion, and strong service", effectively strengthen energy market supervision and streamline administration and decentralization. Reform, maintain the order of the energy market, promote openness and transparency of energy monopoly links, promote the effective implementation of national energy strategies, plans, policies and projects, and promote the construction of a clean, low-carbon, safe and efficient modern energy system.
1. Further strengthen the interim and ex post supervision of streamlining administration and delegating power
(1) Carry out in-depth follow-up supervision of streamlining administration and delegating powers. Further implement the general requirements of "streamlining administration and delegating powers, combining delegating powers and regulating, and optimizing services", and each dispatched agency shall supervise the decentralization of the approval authority for energy projects within their jurisdiction, the completion of annual scale indicators, and the progress of project construction, etc., to ensure energy projects. Orderly investment and development. Further innovate the supervision method, make full use of the supervision information system, project approval supervision platform and modern information technology means such as big data and "Internet +", promote the establishment of the energy project ledger system, and gradually realize the normalization, standardization, Informatization.
(2) Strengthen the supervision of the implementation of strategic planning and industrial policies in the energy sector. Carry out supervision on the implementation of energy plans such as electric power, carry out supervision on the construction of coal power, hydropower, wind power, photovoltaic power generation and other projects, and promote the effective implementation of national energy development plans and development and utilization policies. Carry out supervision on the ultra-low emission and energy-saving transformation of coal power, and the implementation of policies related to the coal industry's resolution of excess capacity to achieve relief and development, and promote the effective implementation of coal power upgrading and transformation and coal relief policies. Intensify supervision over the quality upgrading and transformation of refined oil products, urge oil refining enterprises to complete the upgrading and transformation tasks, and ensure the smooth realization of the goal of supplying high-quality oil products.
2. Actively promote the construction of electricity and other energy markets and price reforms
(3) Organizing the formulation of relevant documents on the electricity market. Conscientiously implement the requirements of Zhongfa  No. 9 document and related supporting documents, and organize the formulation of rules and regulations such as electricity market trading rules and market supervision implementation measures. Each dispatched agency shall formulate and improve the detailed rules for the implementation of electricity market transactions and market supervision in light of local conditions, and actively and steadily promote the construction of the electricity market.
(4) Coordinate and carry out the pilot projects of the electricity market. Carry out pilot power market pilots in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, South and other regions, and conduct power market pilot projects in Guizhou, Yunnan, Shanxi and other provinces. Strengthen overall planning and coordination, and give full play to the functions and roles of dispatched offices in the construction of the electricity market, the formulation of market rules and market supervision.
(5) Establish a market-oriented trading mechanism for electricity. Promote the establishment of relatively independent power trading institutions, steadily promote medium- and long-term power trading such as direct power trading, carry out pilot power spot markets, expand trading scope and scale, and build a market environment for fair competition. Revise and improve the "two detailed rules", focus on promoting the compensation mechanism for inter-provincial electric auxiliary services, and promote the construction of auxiliary service market. Promote cross-provincial and cross-regional electric energy market-based transactions and power generation rights transactions, and use market mechanisms to promote "West-East Power Transmission" and clean energy consumption.
(6) Promote the market-oriented reform of energy prices. Actively participate in the work related to the reform of energy prices such as electricity and oil and gas, cooperate with the National Development and Reform Commission to implement and improve the pricing mechanism for refined oil and natural gas and the linkage mechanism for coal and electricity prices, carry out cost supervision and review of transmission and distribution pricing in pilot areas, and propose transmission and distribution pricing proposals , to promote the establishment of an independent transmission and distribution price system and the pilot work of liberalizing the price of electricity sold.
(7) Cooperate with the reform of the oil and gas system. Actively participate in the formulation of oil and gas system reform plans and supporting documents, promote the fair opening of oil and gas pipeline networks and LNG terminals and other facilities to third-party market players, and encourage qualified regions to carry out reform pilot projects. Strengthen the supervision of the relevant transaction business of the Shanghai Petroleum and Natural Gas Exchange, and promote non-residential gas supply and demand parties to conduct transactions through the platform.
3. Strengthening the supervision of energy market order
(8) Strengthen the electricity market access supervision. Further improve the sunshine permit working mechanism of "online application, online approval, and online supervision", realize the whole process of supervision before, during and after the event, and ensure that the issuance of licenses is in accordance with laws and regulations, clean and efficient. Focusing on the requirements of "issuing licenses, managing licenses well, using licenses well, and providing services well", we will do a good job in license issuance and continuous supervision. Carry out special supervision on the implementation of the licensing system for power generation enterprises and the implementation of the licensing system for distribution network construction projects.
(9) Solidly promote the construction of credit information systems for power and other energy industries. Organize the formulation and improvement of relevant rules and regulations for credit management in the energy industry, accelerate the construction of energy credit information platforms, and do a good job in the collection of credit information, the utilization of results, and the promotion of publicity. Promote the construction of credit systems by industry associations and enterprises in the energy field, and support the construction of credit management systems for energy companies.
(10) Strengthen the fair opening of the power grid and the supervision of dispatching transactions. Strengthen the supervision of new power supply access to the power grid to ensure that the power grid is fair and non-discriminatory. Strengthen the supervision of scheduling and transaction information disclosure, and improve the integrity and timeliness of information disclosure. Continue to carry out special supervision on power dispatching transactions and market order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of market players. Carry out supervision on the operation mode of the power grid, implement the reporting system for the operation mode of power dispatching, and promote the "three public" dispatching.
(11) Strengthen the supervision of new energy and renewable energy consumption. Effectively do a good job in the supervision of renewable energy consumption in the "Three Norths" regions, and promote the coordinated development of renewable energy and other energy sources. Carry out research on the issues of abandonment of water, wind, solar and nuclear in key provinces, effectively promote hydropower, nuclear power consumption and wind power, photovoltaic power generation projects grid-connected and fully guaranteed acquisitions, and timely research and put forward policy opinions and regulatory suggestions.
(12) Continue to do a good job in power supply supervision. Adhere to the priority of people's livelihood, conscientiously implement the work objectives and work requirements such as "five continuations, five guarantees" and "seven key points", carry out power supply supervision work, and promote enterprises to improve power supply capacity, power supply quality and service level. Explore and carry out special supervision on the construction and operation of distribution network to promote the transformation and upgrading of distribution network and the improvement of the operation level of distribution enterprises. Continue to carry out special supervision on the market order of electricity projects for users, and severely crack down on monopolizing the market and illegal subcontracting and subcontracting.
(13) Strengthen price and cost supervision. Improve the price and cost information reporting system of power and other energy companies, and further strengthen the monitoring, analysis and early warning of changes in prices and costs of energy companies. Strengthen the supervision of transmission and distribution prices and costs, revise the "Measures for Transmission and Distribution Costs (Trial)" and other rules and regulations, summarize and analyze and release the 2015 electricity price and cost information in a timely manner. Carry out special supervision on the cost analysis of power projects put into production during the "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" period, and promote enterprises to improve the level of project cost management. Carry out special inspections on the implementation of power price policies in the pilot reform of transmission and distribution prices and other key regions.
(14) Strengthen the fair and open supervision of oil and gas pipeline network facilities. Strengthen the system construction, formulate supporting documents such as the calculation method for the remaining capacity of the oil and gas pipeline network, the information disclosure method, and the detailed implementation rules for the opening of the LNG receiving station. Carry out special supervision on the fair opening of oil and gas pipeline network facilities, focusing on the implementation of supervision on the opening of facilities, price charges, information disclosure and reporting.
(15) Continue to do a good job in the supervision of ensuring the stable supply of natural gas. Research and establish a natural gas supply and demand information reporting system, timely discover the contradiction between supply and demand, and carry out relevant supervision work for the shortage of gas supply in some areas, so as to ensure the stable supply of natural gas, especially for people's livelihood during peak gas consumption in winter. Pay attention to the dynamics of domestic and foreign oil and gas markets, and explore and carry out analysis of supply and demand situations.
4. Organize and carry out key special supervision and problem supervision
(16) Carry out key special supervision. Focusing on the above work content, formulate an annual key special supervision work plan, concentrate time and personnel to supervise key areas and key enterprises, in-depth search for problems and put forward practical solutions. In response to typical and tendentious problems in some areas, a supervision task book was issued, and dispatched agencies were organized to carry out special supervision.
(17) Carry out supervision on key issues. Adhering to the problem orientation, the dispatched agencies work around the center of the National Energy Administration, refer to the above work content and combine the outstanding problems existing in the local energy field and the problems strongly expressed by the people, to study and propose an annual supervision work plan for key issues and report it to the Market Supervision Department. After summarizing After the study, it was printed and distributed by various dispatched agencies to organize and implement it, effectively solving practical problems.
(18) Conscientiously do a good job in the rectification and implementation of problems found. Do a good job in the follow-up work related to various special supervision and problem supervision, urge enterprises to rectify problems found in supervision in a timely manner, put forward supervision opinions and suggestions on problems involving the responsibilities of other departments, and hand them over for processing in a timely manner. Effectively use the results of supervision work, put forward opinions and suggestions on improving policies and strengthening management to energy authorities at all levels in a timely manner, and use supervision reports and opinions as important reference or basis for formulating industry plans, policies and project approvals.
5. Intensify energy administrative law enforcement and audit work
(19) Improve the energy administrative law enforcement mechanism. Promote the establishment of the Administrative Punishment Committee of the National Energy Administration, establish and improve administrative punishment procedures, and improve relevant administrative law enforcement systems. Broaden the sources of clues for cases, improve the linkage mechanism of energy management, daily supervision and inspection work, and focus on investigating and punishing cases of violations of laws and regulations that have a greater impact.
(20) Do a good job in managing the 12398 energy supervision hotline. In accordance with the requirements of "knowing people's conditions, solving people's worries, and benefiting people's livelihood" and convenient and effective requirements, further standardize the popularization and publicity, information statistics, and notification and release of processing information after the expansion of the 12398 energy supervision hotline. Compilation and publication of the 12398 hotline complaint and report handling guidelines, clarifying the scope of acceptance, handling procedures, handling time limits, etc. Actively promote the construction of the 12398 hotline complaint and report information management system, and strengthen the business knowledge and skills training of operators.
(21) Do a good job in handling complaints and disputes. Accept and handle complaints and reports in a timely manner, establish a comprehensive assessment and evaluation mechanism for handling complaints and reports, and strive to improve the completion rate of complaints and reports, the rate of return visits, and the satisfaction rate of parties. Establish and improve the relevant systems for energy dispute mediation, and carry out mediation and adjudication of energy disputes.
6. Strengthening regulatory capacity building
(22) Improve the energy supervision and regulation system. Continue to promote the formulation of "Energy Supervision Regulations", cooperate with the formulation and revision of "Energy Law", "Electricity Law" and other laws and regulations, and vigorously promote legal supervision. Further standardize the supervision work process and law enforcement documents, and promote the institutionalization, proceduralization, standardization and transparency of supervision work.
(23) Steadily advance the standardization of energy supervision. Further improve the power supervision standard system, do a good job in the collection and review management of planned projects, urge the standard drafting, opinion solicitation, technical review and other work, complete the preparation of the established power supervision standards, and study and explore to expand the supervision standardization work to the whole energy sector.
(24) Establish a database of energy market supervision experts. Combined with the actual work, study and establish an expert database of energy market supervision, hire experts in the fields of electricity, coal, oil and gas to assist in energy market supervision and market construction work, provide technical support and consultation, and cooperate with the interpretation of energy market supervision policies.
(25) Strengthen research on energy market and regulatory system and mechanism. Study the development plan of my country's electricity market, determine the market model, scope and variety, and formulate a market construction roadmap and timetable. Organize and carry out key researches on international cases of electricity market construction, electricity price comparisons in major countries in the world, key issues and countermeasures for the fairness and opening of oil and gas pipeline network facilities, etc., and actively participate in international cooperation and international exchanges on energy regulation, and promote the further improvement of the regulatory organization system and the optimization of regulatory resources. configuration.
(26) Strengthen the training of energy supervision business. Organize special trainings on energy regulation business, report the work of energy market regulation, explain relevant regulatory requirements and methods, learn from each other, exchange effective practices and experience, and effectively improve the level of regulation business. Organize special training seminars on electricity market, oil and gas supervision, power transmission and distribution cost accounting, energy audit business, etc., publicize and explain relevant policy documents and systems, introduce international experience, further enhance market construction and supervision business capabilities, and improve supervision efficiency.